Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups
For Every Stage of Recovery
The QueenBeeing.com SPANily Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Support Groups are facilitated by certified trauma counselors, certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches, a paralegal and a team of skilled admins who are empaths and fellow survivors.
PLEASE NOTE: QueenBeeing.com offers all kinds of resources for support for people who are affected by narcissistic abuse and working on their recovery. That includes group support. We have both free and inexpensive options. These currently include the following.
- SPAN (Support for People Affected by Narcissistic Abuse in Toxic Relationships) – A free, private Facebook support group that is professionally moderated by an amazing team of admins and the QueenBeeing coaching staff.
- SPANily Support for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist – If you’re co-parenting with a narcissist, this is the group for you. A parenting-focused narcissistic abuse recovery support group facilitated by certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Colleen Brosnan.
- Support for Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents – If one or both of your parents were narcissists, chances are, you’re struggling more than you may realize. Get support from people who have been there.
- Divorce Support for Victims of Narcissistic Abuse – Facilitated by our legal expert, paralegal, and divorce coach Misty Dawn, this divorce support group offers support for divorcing a narcissist, before, during, and after.
- Shine.Buzz Daily – QueenBeeing.com’s sister site, Shine.Buzz, is all about helping you to raise your vibrations so that you can create the life you truly want. This group is a SPANily group for those who are in the overcoming and evolving phases.
- Boldly Evolving Empaths (QueenBeeing BEEs) – Facilitated by certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci, For those survivors who are ready to thrive and who have passed the discovery and understanding phases and are ready to push forward into the next phase in their lives.
- SPAN Book Club – Facilitated by SPAN admin Sarah Brown, this group offers you the opportunity to get your intellectual stimulation and share camaraderie over a shared hobby, while alleviating the typical loneliness and isolation suffered by survivors of narcissistic abuse from the comfort of your home.
- The SPANily Home – QueenBeeing.com’s OFF-FACEBOOK private narcissistic abuse recovery and resource center. Closely monitored and managed by our team of certified narcissistic abuse recovery coaches. Pricing starts at $3.99 per month.
- Free Video Coaching –Our narcissistic abuse recovery coaches Angie Atkinson and Lise Colucci each offer free online video coaching sessions through the QueenBeeing YouTube Channels. Subscribe here for Angie’s sessions and subscribe here for Lise’s sessions. To be notified 5 minutes before each coach goes live each time, you can text ANGIELIVE for Angie or LISELIVE for Lise to 33222.
- New Group Coaching Program – Several weekly session times available for small group coaching. Learn more and sign up for sessions here.
Want more personal support? Check out our one-on-one coaching options, right here.