Adult Coloring for Stress Relief
Includes Printable Mandala Coloring Book
Get started now!
Grab your free stress-relief adult coloring book and course right now!
Just a FEW Benefits of Adult Coloring:
- Promote mindfulness. Coloring can help you to put aside regrets about the past and concerns about the future as you focus on what you're doing in the present moment. In that sense, it does have positive effects similar to meditation.
- Think positive. Shifting your attention away from overdue bills and noisy neighbors can feel good. Your mood brightens as you contemplate pretty colors and interesting pictures.
- Find balance. Any offline hobby that allows you to take a break from technology is a bonus these days. Studies show that checking social media or phone messages too frequently contributes to anxiety.
- Enjoy flexibility. Compared to other hobbies, coloring is inexpensive and portable. You can do it waiting at the airport or sitting in a coffee shop.
- Start small. Another major advantage to coloring is that it requires no significant skills to succeed. If you felt like an underachiever in high school art classes, you can still color between the lines.